£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Remote/London - (Commercial/Property)
Are you an experienced Underwriter with Bridging experience?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing, collaborative and rapidly growing underwriting team with an innovative Bridging lender in London. Offering a hybrid working pattern of remote and office working, this role is suited to an experienced Bridging Underwriter that is able to manage up to 20 cases at any given time that is looking for a new challenge.
As Bridging Underwriter your responsibilities will include:
* Underwrite/assess loan documentation and liasing with brokers
* Complete out checks and assessing suitability for the loan
* Manage decisions on enquiries, new applications and respond in a timely manner
* Proactively chase outstanding information from 3 rd parties/provide timely updates to introducers
* Liaising with introducers, solicitors and valuers
You should apply for the Bridging Underwriter if you:
* Bridging Underwriting experience (mandatory)
* Experience with Residential Bridging/refurb/commercial/HMOs
* Able to manage case load of 20 (at any given time)
* Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in the Bridging Underwriter position, then send your CV to me directly at James.Chappell@interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.