£500 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 5 days ago
Our client is one of the world's leading hospitality companies. They are looking to recruit a Brand Manager on an initial 3-month contract paying up to £500 per day inside of IR35. This is a fully remote role which can be based anywhere in the UK.
This is a very special opportunity to work on a brand spearheading our clients 2x growth ambition.
What is expected of the Brand Manager?
Reporting to the Director, Global Brand Management you will be responsible for the voice of the brand and its application across printed and digital communications. You will be the guardian of the brand identity, authority of its use and managing the roadmap of activities associated with building awareness, driving consideration and taking the brand to market. Working closely in partnership with Global Marketing Shared Services to ensure that all paid, owned & earned media, and system channels are optimized for the successful promotion and commercial success of the brand.
Brand Marketing and Communications:
* Supporting in all areas of marketing and communication; focusing primarily on optimizing paid/owned/earned system channels, working in close partnership with the Global Marketing Shared Services Team.
* Supporting in the development and management of an on-brand digital presence and assisting in the development and implementation of the social media strategy.
* Identifying, requesting and overseeing website enhancements (design, navigation, translations)
* Communicate campaign results to the wider organisation
* Supporting the team in planning and delivery of go-to-market (launch) activities in key target markets and geographies.
* Communicating and keeping the brand identity guidelines up to date
What we look for in a Brand Manager?
* Experience in brand marketing or marketing experience acquired in dynamic team environment and service /consumer-led organisations.
* Demonstrated experience in Managing creation and implementation of brand identities and marketing strategies working with insights and commercial ambitions.
* An analytical thinker who has demonstrated understanding of multiple business processes related to the position including targeted and broad-based consumer omni-channel marketing and promotions.
* Track record in successfully developing and maintaining excellent working relationships across all functions at all levels to ensure maximum benefit from cross-functional synergies, especially Brand Management, Sales & Revenue, MSS teams.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, in addition to operational marketing experience in a service branded environment
* Strong project management expertise, especially in managing logistically complex programmes.
* Commercially astute with the ability to influence those outside own reporting structure.
* Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Experience in third party agency/vendor management.
* Ability to analyse and interpret research data on consumer preferences and market trends.
* Excellent computer literacy skills (including Microsoft PowerPoint, Office, Excel and Word)
What the Brand Manager will receive?
* Initial 3-month contract
* £500 per day (inside of IR35)
* Hybrid working (likely to more remote)
* A leading, global brand to add to your portfolio
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.