Billing Team Leader
Competitive | Northampton | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
IQ Talent Solutions are excited to be leading the recruitment of a Billings Team Leader, working with one of our global market-leading clients in the technology sector. This person will be joining their team in the Northampton office on a permanent basis. This role will ultimately manage and execute all of the Global contracts from across EMEA in line with the overall Global agreements.
What is expected of the Billing Team Leader;
- Manage the Order and Billing processes for the contracts across all locations ensuring they adhere to company procedures and customer requirements
- Responsible for managing a robust billing and order procedure with specific focus on maximising the level of system billing, customer satisfaction and reducing customer complaints, whilst leading to improved cash receipts delivering a seamless end to end process for the customer and enabling the funding of the lease contracts.
- Ensure contracts are maintained and updated as and when appropriate
- Manage the resolution of all customer enquiries/complaints promptly and efficiently to satisfy customer requirements
- To meet or exceed SLAs to deliver a high level of customer (internal and external) satisfaction
- Lead, motivate and organise personnel to adhere to core values and deliver a high level of staff engagement
- Monitor the invoicing and credit levels through the month, communicating any variances to the Manager.
- Ensure all staff are properly trained and have appropriate resources available to be successful in their roles
- Deputise in the absence of the Manager and assist in relevant projects where required
What we look for in a Billing Team Leader;
- Advanced technical knowledge of the Contract Billing process -Essential OR may consider a credit control background
- Experience of managing team of 10 or more people
- Highly numerate and strong literacy skills
- Advanced knowledge of service contracts (Oracle knowledge highly desirable)
- Good PC skills
- People management skills - ability to lead, prioritise allocation of work, develop, coach, motivate and handle conflict
- Good time management, organisational & delegation skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organisation
- Advanced customer handling skills to include face to face contact with the ability to identify & resolve problems
What the Billing Team Leader gets in return;
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Modern working environment working from out Northampton office
- Globally recognised brand to add to your portfolio
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.