Competitive | Northampton | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 2 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be recruiting for a Billing Coordinator based in Northampton who will support the team to generate accurate service revenue for all contracts across EMEA for the wider organisation and its customers. This is an administration-based role so candidates with previous experience of administration within an office setting would be preferred.
What you will be doing
* Ensure the billing process adheres to company procedures and customer requirements.
* Identify and resolve billing issues
* Minimise billing holds and unbilled lines in line with targets and KPI's
* Coordinate with the wider organisation to ensure invoicing is produced accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with company policy
* Identify areas of improvement in revenue terms and work to increase revenue
* Handle all internal customer enquiries promptly and efficiently to satisfy customer requirements and escalate in a timely manner if required.
* Analyse large volumes of data to ensure the highest level of accurate revenue
* Accurately invoice all relevant contracts to maximise service revenue
* Maintain a high degree of focus on results, through regular/continuous review
You will ideally have
* Ideal candidates will at least have GCSE grades A-C in English & Maths
* You will preferably be PC literate and have strong skills across numeracy and literacy
* Candidates with a good understanding and capability on Microsoft Excel will be preferred
* Ideal candidates will be able to speak and write in English fluently to a business level
* You will ideally have strong communication skills and be able to manage your time effectively
* Candidates will preferably have a proven background of experience working in an office environment
* Experience of analysing and resolving a range of complicated queries with minimal supervision is highly advantageous
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.