Competitive | West Yorkshire | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
NEW PERMANENT VACANCY
SENIOR BID MANAGER
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE
InterQuest are hiring for an experienced Bid Manager to join our succesful Digital Transformation Consultancy client based in Leeds.
* Bid management
* Financial control
* Quality and Governance
This role will entail operational responsibility for supporting the planning and delivery of bids including and not limited to: -
* Responsible for delivering bids, confidently, to multiple clients and external audiences, under pressure and to fixed deadlines
* Develop bid plans in liaison with the customer success and leadership teams and be responsible for managing them through to conclusion
* Develop bid budgets and be responsible for managing to the budget
* Write and edit/review customer proposal documents
* Matrix manage a team of subject matter experts, including technology, business process, commercial and legal experts and provide sales process advice & guidance when required.
To be successful in this role you will has the following experience / skills:
* Bid Management expertise across all stages of a bid process with a successful record of accomplishment
* Proven accomplishments of winning bids in a competitive market
* Demonstrable experience of complex technology bids
* Highly competent in use of MS Office tools; MS Project; Atlassian suite
* Demonstrates sales orientation
* Proven expertise of Bid management best practices
* Experience with bespoke IT solutions as well as an ability to think outside of the box
* Experience of working with senior level management
* Must be comfortable in a client facing role and daily interaction with business stakeholders
* Able to produce detailed, high quality reports without supervision
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable skills and experience include:
* Member of Bid Management professional body e.g. Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP);
* Experience of Shipley bid management best practice;
* Knowledge of the Public Sector market;
* Experience in mentoring junior staff
As the majority of the bids the Bid Manager is accountable for will be tech focused, we are looking for someone from a similar background who has delivered complex IT bids for multiple projects across a varied range of clients and customers.
These will range from the public sector, local and central government and also include the commercial sector, i.e. Finance.
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina at InterQuest.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.