BI Developer-Data Engineer
£575 per day | United Kingdom | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 12 days ago
BI Developer/Data Engineer
Our client are seeking x4 BI Developer/Data Engineers to start asap, the client a large well respected IT consultancy company require the below skislls and knowledge.
Technical Skills/Knowledge required:
Candidates must be security cleared, ideally hold a valid DBS check within the last 6 months.
This will be a one stage interview.
* Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or later.
* Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) is desirable, but not essential.
* Knowledge of developing BI solutions in Visual Studio 2019 with SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) project templates
* Creating tables/stored procedures in T-SQL
* Deploying and testing database projects
* Database security (roles and permissions)
* Creating and deploying Integration Services projects
* Producing & maintaining technical documentation
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.