BI Data Project Manager
£600 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 21 days ago
BI Data Project Manager
To successfully manage multiple workstreams within the BI & BI Transformation programme, leading projects teams and the Solutions Integrator to ensure successful end to end delivery to agreed time, cost and quality.
* Excellent experience of managing multiple change initiatives in Business Intelligence, system development and technology
* Excellent skill in tracking and maintaining the project finances and support development of business cases
* Lead and delivered multiple initiatives in a cross functional environment at the same time
* Led strategy discussions and owned Roadmaps for technical delivery
* Worked within a standard project management methodology
* Strong influencing skills - able to get the job done without line authority
* Good communication skills - able to communicate complex technical issues simply
* Organisationally aware - knowledge of the best ways to get things done
* Good awareness of managing change in a commercially sensitive environment
This person will need to be able to help manage an Accenture team and internal resources that will be;
Ingesting data from various sources into Azure / Synapse and building out a data model and presentation layer
Making firewall changes to allow connectivity between the cloud and on prem sources
Delivering business BI content (Reporting / Data Science / Visualisations) in cross functional, business facing squads, aligned to business functions
Implementing Data Management elements (Purview - new functionality in Synapse so not a problem if we don't have this but should know about data lineage and data management and governance)
Project Managed deliveries in Azure/Synapse (Or AWS or GCS) and have a high level understanding of the tech components of this. Ditto with Data Management
Have experience managing the delivery of business facing content (Power BI / ML Studio)
Bit of Dev Ops knowledge, if possible
Ideally have done this in an agile environment so should be comfortable with backlogs / ceremonies / etc
Knowledge of operating models in BI
General good PM experience
A multi £m project to replace fragmented and end of life on prem BI applications with a customer focussed, single Azure Synapse based platform and associated new operating model.
Please get in tocuh today for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.