Competitive | Birmingham | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a BI Consultant to join their thriving team in Birmingham. Our client is next to the train station and there is no concession charge. You will also have the option to work from home 4 days per week on a permanent basis. The role will pay a competitive salary (available on request) and bonus.
This role will be a technical project-based role leading a team of technical and non-technical consultants. There may be an element of pre-sales support, but the main part of the role will be delivering technical requirements for customers and products.
What is expected of the BI Consultant?
- Own technical project delivery.
- Define the solution to be developed.
- Validate timescales and estimates.
- Delegates tasks to the team to best deliver the project and develop the team.
- Understanding how to integrate technologies into enterprise data solutions to fulfil client needs.
- Evaluates new Technologies.
- Expert risk and compliance knowledge as relevant to role
- Takes ownership for training others in risk & compliance as relevant to their role.
- Promptly and effectively deals with unforeseen risks as they arise.
What we look for in a BI Consultant?
- Commercial awareness
- Organisation processes and policies experience
- Agile Development methodologies
- 3 years working within Data & Analytics.
- Data Modelling (Star Schema / Kimball)
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
* Microsoft SQL Server BI Stack (SSIS / SSAS / SSRS)
* Power BI / DAX / Excel / MDX
What the BI Consultant will receive?
- Highly competitive basic salary (available on request)
- A global leading brand
- Industry Leading Benefits
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.