Back-End Magento Developer
£50,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Back-End Magento Developer, Leeds, Remote
An exciting opportunity for a Back-End Developer to join a growing organisation in Leeds who are proud to be one of the award-winning specialists within their group. This company is an official Magento Solutions Partner, and they have a team who are highly competent in Magento eCommerce consultancy and development services.
To progress and be successful within this role, its key that you hold strong knowledge of PHP, MySQL, source control (GIT), deployment processes and dev-ops. The client is looking for someone who can work with minimal supervision and with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time and workload.
* PHP, MySQL and a working knowledge of source control (GIT), deployment processes and dev-ops
* Object Oriented programming and MVC
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to breakdown project requirements into logical steps
* The ability to balance a client's budget with the proposed, optimum solution
* NewRelic, Blackfire.io, XDebug and other debugging tools
* GraphQL and RabbitMQ
* Magento Developer certification
* API integrations
Training and Progression
The company provides opportunities to work with leading professional bodies and expand your skill set alongside regular workshops and tailored personal development plans.
* Performance based bonus
* Quarterly company awards
* Free fruit and refreshments
* Monthly free sandwich Friday
* Regular company events
* Company pension scheme
* Private health plan
The client is offering up to £50k and this will be dependent on experience. Please apply now for immediate consideration and further details about this progressive opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.