Back End Developer
£47,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
My client, an award-winning global challenger marketing and advertising agency based in Central London is looking for a permanent Back End Developer to join their highly creative team.
They are a leading company in designing and developing online applications and digital media experiences for a wide range of global organisations, both from a local to global scale. This agency offers its clients and its employees a wide range of opportunities such as branding & design, advertising, interactive experiences and digital campaigns, among others.
This highly innovative company has created a friendly and knowledgeable environment where each candidate is expected to follow the company's values: To be agile, be approachable and most importantly, to be innovative.
To proper in this role you will have the opportunity to face clients directly, provide team leadership, manage change and constantly learn new technologies whilst staying in line with the business culture, behaviour and standards.
- Produce high level coding using .NET (C#) by operating both Core and Framework
- Work closely with front-end developers
- Responsible for the maintenance of websites & interactive platforms
- Collaborate with other internal departments such as the UX, Design and Project Management teams to maintain the integration of projects
- Devote time to the design and formation of appropriate architectures and technical documentations
- Be able to show time-management and flexibility skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in development (Particularly in using C# code in .NET environments)
- Strong background in SQL Server
- Demonstrated knowledge with Azure & CMS Platforms
- Able and motivated to learn new technologies and adapt new tools
- Strong external and internal strategic building skills
- Demonstrate excellent communications skills & interpersonal skills
In return, the company is offering its employees a fantastic environment by offering their employees continuous training and development opportunities, a good work-life balance and a variety of projects to be worked on.
If this sounds like a role for you please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.