B2C Sales development representative
Competitive | Hammersmith | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 21 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be recruiting a Sales Development Representative (B2C) for a market leading logistics company, they are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join them. This role will be onsite in one of their offices in Hammersmith London, 5 days a week. The role offers a competative salary with high OTE potential as well as great career growth opportunities.
As a Sales Development Represenative you will be expected to manage a pipeline of warm leads, proactively contacting our customers via phone and email to understand their needs and find the most effective solution to identify, qualify and complete the sale, Manage short sales cycles with varying order sizes, building trust-based relationships - keeping customer satisfaction front of mind at all times, Manage quotes and liaise with our transport providers to negotiate the best prices for our customers, Work to agreed targets that focus on both numbers (revenue generation) and ethics (selling in the right way) and have fun and contribute to a positive team culture. This is a busy role, and we know it’s important to create those moments to light the mood and have a laugh - the whole team plays their part in supporting each other.
Skills and experience needed from the Sales Development Representative:
- Experience in fast paced sales role, preferably within a call centre/also a perfect graduate opportunity
- Ready to work in a fast paced, fun sales environment
- Comfortable spending most of your day speaking on the phone
- Comfortable working to and achieving targets
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Easily adopts change and demonstrates agility and flexibility when direction or priorities shift
- The ability to develop, high quality, trust-based working relationships and guide customers and transport providers through processes to achieve the best results for the business
- One team mind-set
- The ability to work flexible shift patterns
This role offers many benefits for example:
- Competitive base salary with scope for progression
- Performance related pay opportunities (uncapped)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), which increases with tenure up to 30 days
- Volunteer Day
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption
- In-house barista, breakfast and snacks every day
- Friday drinks and regular social activities including office ping pong table and darts board
- Office facilities include showers and safe cycle parking
- Small in office gym
- The chance to work for a fast-growing disruptive technology business
- AND MORE!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.