B2B Solution Architect (Contract)
£825 per day | United Kingdom | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 13 days ago
B2B Solution Architect (Contract) Inside IR35 initial 4 months and will extend.
Our client are seeking a strong B2B Soltution Architect with the below skills and experience required:
* Experience of architecting B2B solutions, preferably within a Salesforce environment would be a real bonus but something simillar will be looked at too.
* Extensive experience of defining technology solutions within large, complex organisations
* Must have experience of working in an API First space
* An understanding of Azure cloud hosting and technologies
* Exposure to MuleSoft or similar integration platforms as well as Legacy integration methods
* Excellent communication skills
* Worked in complex IT environment and fast-paced delivery
* Must be able to demonstrate ability to deal with uncertainty and deliver pragmatic solutions
* Full SDLC experience in both Agile & Waterfall environments (Must have experience in agile methodology)
Technical design lead for the B2B Growth Programme within the client.
* Understand the business and IT requirements and write solution architecture documents that clearly articulate what needs to be done, both HLD and LLD including integration contracts
* Ensure that all solution architectures or architectural increments are aligned to the target enterprise architecture, standards and principles
* Assist and where practical own the design and documentation of all detailed design for a particular domain
* Gather and analyse data to support assessments and recommendations
* Collaborate with the Head of Solution Architecture and programmes to assess the impact of changes to inflight projects
* Support the transition of new projects into the delivery teams and ongoing governance
* Provide input to the strategic direction of technology to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture
Retail, supply chain and ecommerce knowledge desirable but not essential...
Please do get back to me and i can provide all details...
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.