Azure DevOps Engineer - Up to £80K - Hybrid (Altrincham)
Competitive | Altrincham | Permanent
Posted 10 days ago
Great opportunity for a Azure DevOps Engineer to join a specialist provider for large-scale digital transformations, working with some of the UK's biggest organisations. They look to offer top, boutique tech platforms, striving to help develop systems that help to make the world a safer, healthier, inclusive, and smarter place.
An overview of the role you will play as a Automation Test Lead:
This role is extremely varied, fast-paced and full of exciting projects. As a tech independent business this allows you to have wide and varied opportunities to use a different languages, techniques and tools, not only this but you will be able to apply this across multiple industries.
Working in multi-disciplinary teams that consist of Delivery Managers, Service Designers, Cloud Engineers, User Researchers, Developers, Technical Architects & Testers. As a DevOps engineer you will be an integral member of the team, working end-to-end to ensure that the digital products and services are taking full advantage of current and emerging Azure capabilities.
- Showcase a passion for innovating and continually improving methods, practices and tech.
- Have strong experience (& certifications) with the Azure platform and DevOps toolset including ARM, Terraform and ADO, configuration, testing and monitoring of key Azure services
- Be well versed in working on large-scale innovation projects.
- Have a positive, pragmatic, flexible and calm attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Salary up to £80K
- Flexible working Policy - Hybrid (Altrincham, 3 days per week)
- The opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge to various projects and positively impact some big organisations.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.