Azure Cloud Systems Administrator
Competitive | Alabama | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 20 days ago
Job Title Azure Cloud Systems Administrator
Employment type Full Time Perm Contract
Location Alabama, United States / Remote
Salary $$$$ Competitive
Minimum experience Must have commercial experience in similar position
InterQuest Accelerated Development - IQUAD - Supports our clients with a new way to access a flexible pipeline of in-demand, diverse talent - empowering every type of organisation to transform talent acquisition, drive technology skill development and progress inclusivity.
We widen the talent pool by proactively engaging workplace returners, professionals who want to retrain for new careers, socio-economically disadvantaged groups and displaced employees. These professionals become our Pioneers and Practitioners, and through bespoke training, we help them to thrive in new technology careers, by developing their capabilities within some of the highest demand tech skill areas.
What you'll do:
* Implement new services, migrate services from on-prem to cloud, as well as help to further develop cloud design and implement best practices.
* Manage cloud network and security (firewalls, NSG's, ASG's, WAF's) and manager/monitor the logging of systems.
* Coordinate all M365 roadmap releases, ensure that proper planning, tracking, and communication is in place for upcoming changes.
* Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot cloud resources deployed in Azure
* This role can be worked remotely with the potential to come on-site on an as needed basis.
* This position will help in establishing and documenting best practices, ensuring that proper security practices are implemented and followed and serve as an escalation point for support as needed.
* Certified Azure Administrator
* Knowledge managing and troubleshooting Azure AD
* Knowledge managing and migrating on-prem workloads to Cloud Providers
* Experience configuring policies and managing Windows 10 devices using Microsoft Intune
* Experience managing Office 365 integrated with Azure AD
* Experience administrating Windows Server and Active Directory
* Strong understanding of networking and related resources
* Understanding with best practices of securing servers and networking
* Ability to troubleshoot issues and resolve critical incidents
* PowerShell scripting experience
* Experience working with logging and alerting
* Fundamental experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Salary and benefits
- £££competitive base salary
- Attractive commission scheme
- Hybrid working policy
- 25-days holiday + your Birthday off
- Gym membership contribution
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket travel loan
- Mortgage & personal financial advice
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance scheme
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.