Azure Cloud Engineer (Urgent)
£60,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Our client is a dynamic, pioneering and inspiring organisation and is transforming their Enterprise Platform environment. Currently we are urgently looking for a proactive Cloud Engineer to join an Enterprise Engineering team. Working closely with Platform experts in Cloud, DevOps and Business Change experts, you will possess contemporary industry knowledge and the skills required to engage, influence and challenge your peers. You will be successful at developing a strong internal network and provide support and work collaboratively with your immediate peer group with domain expertise.
This is a hands-on role, where you can use your technical skills to help deliver new ways of working within an Infrastructure Services team.
* Expert level Azure cloud infrastructure systems experience - server, storage, network and applications
* Ideally experience and track record of building, deploying, and managing Azure based applications, composing Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Azure Service Bus, Azure App Services, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Storage, Azure Key Vault
* Experience in Scripting languages & automation: In depth PowerShell knowledge and experience is required
* Knowledge of Azure Cloud Network Infrastructure: VNET, Azure Site Recovery, Traffic Manager, Azure Load Balancer, API Gateways, Application Gateways, Azure AD, Firewalls
* Azure Monitor (metrics, logs), Application Insights, Azure Cost Management
* Good understanding of networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS etc), Microsoft Server Technologies, Active Directory
* Strong time management skills and project management experience;
* Strong business/industry awareness;
* Ability to adapt effectively to changing and challenging circumstances;
* SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
* Strong VMware VSphere 6.5/ 7 Administration
* Microsoft Windows Server Technologies, inc Active Directory, exchange 2013
* Networking - switch management, VLANS, IPv4 Routing
* Firewall adminsitration
* Office 365 Administration, including Exchange online, Sharepoint, one drive
* Azure AD directory sync
* Identity management systems - ADFS SAML
A fantastic organisation, investing heavily into new technologies, apply now for more information!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.