Azure Cloud Engineer
£70,000 | North Acton | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
Do you have a good systems administration understanding/background? Have you had in-depth exposure with backups, disaster recovery, patching and monitoring? If yes, please read on...
A multi-national retail organisation based in London is searching for an experienced Cloud Engineer to play a key role in the support and build of the Infrastructure Cloud environment. The incumbent individual will react to monitoring, resolving alerts/incidents and change management whilst also performing 24/7 support where necessary.
You will be a Lead Engineer in the Cloud Engineering team, providing guidance and expertise working through complex cloud design, build and configuration.
Cloud Engineer Key Responsibilities:
* Operational automation and optimisation of the cloud platform.
* Level 2 and 3 platform support with supplier engagement - raising support tickets with Microsoft/other suppliers and resolving all issues.
* Establish DevOps tools/practices for cloud infra management at scale - monitoring, logging, configuration management, security etc.
* Building systems using IaC framework for provisioning systems.
* Working in a continuous delivery model (CI/CD) environment.
Cloud Engineer Essential Skills and Experience:
* Strong design, build and configuration experience.
* A wealth of Cloud technology knowledge i.e. Azure, Google, AWS, Azure Network and Cloud Security.
* Previous experience in a DevOps operating model, establishing DevOps tools and practices for infrastructure management.
* Experience building systems using infrastructure as code framework.
* Strong stakeholder management experience.
Cloud Engineer Desirable Skills and Experience:
* Scripting knowledge (Azure ARM, Terraform, JSON, PowerShell).
* Previous Lead Engineer experience, coaching and guiding members of the team.
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.