AWS DevOps Engineer - Up to £80K - Hybrid
Competitive | Altrincham | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
An overview of the role you will play as a Automation Test Lead:
This role is extremely varied, fast-paced and full of exciting projects. As a tech independent business this allows you to have wide and varied opportunities to use a different languages, techniques and tools, not only this but you will be able to apply this across multiple industries.
Working in multi-disciplinary teams that consist of Delivery Managers, Service Designers, Cloud Engineers, User Researchers, Developers, Technical Architects & Testers. As a DevOps engineer you will be an integral member of the team, working end-to-end to ensure that the digital products and services are taking full advantage of current and emerging AWS capabilities.
- Showcase a passion for innovating and continually improving methods, practices and tech.
- Have strong experience (& certifications) with the AWS platform and DevOps toolsets - these will include Terraform, CloudFormation, the automated deployment, configuration, monitoring and testing of AWS services
- Be well versed in working on large-scale innovation projects.
- Have a positive, pragmatic, flexible and calm attitude with strong interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £80K
- Flexible working Policy - Hybrid (Altrincham, 3 days per week)
- The opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge to various projects and positively impact some big organisations.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please either contact me directly, or apply through this advert and I will contact you ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.