£65,000 | Greater Manchester | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
Hey, are you looking for a new opportunity as automation test engineer?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a consultancy that works with high profile projects that have significant impact on a lot of people.
It is always a fast-changing environment where you can develop your automation skills and progress through the ranks.
The role can pay up to £65,000 plus benefits.
The role is based in Greater Manchester Area, and it is 3 days per week in the office.
You will solve intriguing challenges as a software engineer, producing software systems of national significance that improve people's lives. Working for a business that is dedicated to investing in its employees, taking on challenging projects, and treating its customers with integrity. You will be encouraged to advance your knowledge and expertise in the areas that interest you, contribute in the mentoring and professional development of others, and participate in our developer community of practice.
To be successful
Demonstrated professional experience in QA;
· Experience in technology with an emphasis on QA and proven ability of Manual Testing
· Experience of Selenium Test automation is required, SoapUI and JMeter would be advantageous
· Experience of both traditional testing methodologies and testing within an Agile Management software development environment.
· Experience of writing test specifications and working from requirements.
· Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
· ISTQB Certification
· Motivated, enthusiastic, and driven to deliver the best quality software for their customers to use.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.