Automation Test Analyst
£425 per day | West Sussex | Contract
Posted 4 days ago
NEW CONTRACT VACANCY
AUTOMATION TEST ANALYST
3 MONTHS+ - OUTSIDE IR35
WEST SUSSEX (1 day per week onsite)
*Please note, due to location, only candidates within a 1-2 hour commute will be considered*
I am hiring for an experienced Automation Test Analyst to join our leading Travel and Leisure client in West Sussex.
Skills and experience required:-
● Extensive experience of creating and running test scripts using the UFT tool.
A proven strong track record in successfully delivering test execution for a number of projects, on time and with quality.
● Proven expertise in testing in multiple platforms and technologies (preferably involving desktop applications such as SAP and web applications).
● The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business users and project management.
● Ability to demonstrate passion, commitment and enthusiasm to drive through change.
● Experience of agile and waterfall project methodologies.
● Desirable: Industry experience in travel & hospitality bookings, insurance and/or membership organisations.
● Qtest Test management tool (e.g. Quality Centre)
● Jira Manage tasks, issues, bugs and workload.
● SAP - ECC and CRM Experience in testing SAP systems (vanilla and customised modules)
● Desktop and Web application testing Experience in testing desktop applications, websites and web applications
● MS Word / Google Docs Produce test approach, test plans
● MS Excel / Google Sheets Create test scripts & reporting
● Micro Focus UFT User level, script writing, execution, reporting
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina at InterQuest.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.