Automation Test Analyst (Urgent)
£48,000 | Brighton | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Our client is a leading financial services organisation based in Brighton & Hove. They are currently undergoing an enterprise scale programme of development & transformation/change. They urgently require an experienced Senior Test Analyst to join a highly skilled and growing testing team.
Purpose of the role:
* Deliver automated testing for a range of web applications and APIs, as part of both project and business as usual (BAU) work streams.
* Working closely with the Technical Test Manager and Automation Test Lead, develop and maintain automated functional\regression tests within our unified automation framework and in line with defined scripting standards, procedures and best practices.
* Represent test automation at project meetings and provide estimates for test automation activities.
* Embed automation into their systems delivery process, to facilitate faster speed to market and increased quality of delivered solutions.
* Develop, execute and maintain automated functional\regression tests across multiple systems and environments.
* Provide support and advice to other test professionals with regards to test automation approach and best practices.
* Assist the Technical Test Manager and Automation Test Lead with the generation of test automation metrics as necessary.
Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
* Experience of working on test automation projects from inception to delivery.
* Good understanding of the SDLC across different project methodologies.
* A desire to learn new technologies, skills and standards.
* ISEB\ISTQB Foundation level certified (Intermediate or Advanced-level certification desirable).
Essential Technical Skills:
* Sound working knowledge of Selenium WebDriver with Java/C#, TestNG/ NUnit and page object model.
* Comfortable using Intellij/ Visual Studio IDEs.
* Solid experience (three years plus) of creating and maintaining test automation frameworks which include preparation of test data, writing generic reusable functions and converting manual test scripts into automation scripts in Selenium WebDriver.
* Solid experience of working with data driven and hybrid automation frameworks.
* Automated testing experience of web applications, web services and APIs.
* Sound working knowledge of SQL.
Desirable Technical Skills:
* Soap UI
* Experience of Jenkins.
* Experience of Maven.
* Experience of Git.
* Experience of managing defects in Microsoft VSTS\Azure DevOps.
* Experience of REST Assured.
* Knowledge of Middleware or API-led Connectivity platforms and principles.
Fantastic opportunity, interviews next week, send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.