Audit Manager - Model Risk
£70,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
This is an opportunity to join an established bank that would allow you to work across a breadth of different portfolios and products utilizing your technical experience to lead on the internal audit of the model risk function.
The role itself will entail working within the Internal Audit team facing into model risk. The role is responsible for leading increasingly large or complex audits, maintaining good quality, time, and budget standards.
You will make a difference in your role by contributing to the strategic thinking and direction of the audit team and play an important role in shaping parts of the annual audit plan.
They are looking for an individual who has
- Experience leading assurance work within financial services
- Experience working with SAS, or another programming language
- Knowledge of model risk management (IFRS 9 and IRB) or willingness to learn.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, proven ability to deliver to timelines, experience with managing, prioritizing, and delivering multiple tasks
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management and influencing skills.
If you have relevant experience and looking for the next step in your career as an Audit Manager, apply now!
Send your CV to me directly: Findlay.firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.