Audio Visual Systems Architect - United Kingdom - Hybrid - permanent
£60,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
Audio Visual, Systems Design, AVIXA's: CTS, CTS-D or CTS-I. Extron: EAVA, DTP/XTP/AIP/designer Poly: PCVE, Cisco: ATP (ITS/ITSI) or CCNA/CCND, Crestron: CAP/DM/designer, AMX: ACE/designer Pre-sales, Problem Solving
Audio Visual Systems Architect - United Kingdom - Hybrid - permanent - Salary up to £60,000 + BONUS
My client is a leading global IT Digital Services company looking to hire an Audio- Visual Systems Architect, responsible for designing Audio-Visual and Video Conferencing (AC/VC) Systems designs, within the Pre-Sales Engineering Team.
* Designing Audio Visual and Video Conferencing (AC/VC) Systems designs
* Construct engineered and streamlined Bill of Materials (BoM) prepared for various support teams
* Production of system schematics, rack layouts, cabling spreadsheets, room layouts and coordination diagrams using AutoCAD/ D-tools/Visio etc.
* Provide technical support to the sales teams such as: supporting proposal and RFI, RFPs submissions, with understanding systems designs and the general functionality of products or increase general AC/VC Knowledge
* Engage and collaborate with various levels of customers stakeholders
Key skills/ Experiences:
* Strong Audio-Visual and Video Conferencing systems and product knowledge (unified communications, video, audio, control, switching and routing of signals as well as AV VC over IP)
* Experienced using AutoCAD LT 2014-2016, MSFT Visio and D-Tools.
* Demonstrable experience designing AC/VC systems within budget
* Previously worked within pre-sales delivery team, incorporating: BIDS, RFI, RFP reviews and responses to design changes.
* Strong knowledge for Microsoft Office O365, OneDrive, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.