£28,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 21 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are recruiting an Assistant Merchandiser on a salary of up to £28,000 plus £2000 to spend on clothes for a fashion and retail giant. You will work three days in their West London offices and two days per week from home.
What is expected of the Assistant Merchandiser?
Plans and builds range alongside buying.
- Collates and analyses relevant historical information and inputs into planning packs and range building process- including but not limited to supplier, margin, price structure, attributes and makes recommendations
- Follows company brief as per product classification with Buyer.
- Factors in the market difference, from demand to SKU and price.
- Maintains accurate information throughout process
Production plan key lines.
* Manages fabric holdings
* Aware of competitor market.
* Aware of the trading calendar
* Accountable for overseeing PO process: Market splits, sizing and PO's
* Critical Path Management:
* Awareness of critical path and impact to changes in delivery dates. Highlight issues to Merchandiser, propose action
* Oversee the MAA's management of the delivery schedule, backorder reports and customer dates.
* Awareness of wider business focus/ campaigns and promotions
* Input into Monday trade analysis.
* Identify risks/opportunities and propose actions to Merchandiser with awareness of KPIs.
* Trade web - sort orders/CTS changes and cross sells.
* Re-forecast line flows, managing continuity OTB
* Update production plans
* Review freight methods.
* Manage fabric, greige & liability
* Propose promotions and sale
* Leadership and Team Management:
* Provides leadership, coaching and direction to immediate team. Builds relationships with other key teams, departments and suppliers.
What we look for in a n Assistant Merchandiser?
* Strong admin skills
* Experience and skills with spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel
* Bags of enthusiasm and up for a new challenge
* Previous experience working in a similar role
What the Assistant Merchandiser will receive?
- Salary of up to £28,000
- Additional clothing allowance benefit of up to £2,000
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing fashion and retail brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.