Assistant Management Accountant
Competitive | Berkhamsted | Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our group finance team based from our Berkhamsted office.
The role will be responsible for;
* Assisting the preparation of monthly Management Accounts Pack
* Sales/Cos reconciliations for Contract, Consulting and Management Fee income streams
* Posting of overheads journals (accruals and prepayments)
* Balance sheet reconciliations - PAYE, Pensions, Net Wages etc.
* VAT returns
* Monthly commission calculations
* Daily banking declaring cash on hand and funding availability
* Cash book/bank postings and reconciliations
* Processing invoices, credit cards and expenses through to payment
* Supplier management/discrepancy resolutions and reconciliations
* Processing payments for suppliers and payroll
* Intercompany journals and reconciliations
* Fixed assets registration, posting depreciation and reconciliation
* Balance reconciliations
* Ad hoc reporting
* Assisting with HMRC compliance and year-end audits
The successful individual is likely to be AAT qualified/part qualified and studying towards their ACCA/CIMA, with good Excel ability (pivot tables, sumifs, vlookup etc.) and great communication skills. The ability to work to tight deadlines, great prioritisation skills, fantastic attention to detail and time management skills are essential.
We can offer support via paid study leave and contribute towards exam payments. This is a busy and varied role and is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking team.
We truly believe in our values which are Strength, Pace, innovation, Respect, Integrity and Team Work and we treat all of our InterQuest Family with respect and will ensure that if you join the family, you will have a long, happy and successful career within the group.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Quarterly bonus
* Structured career development plan
* Paid Study support
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.