Asset Management Director
£105,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Asset Management Director - Join one of the world's leading Data Centre / REIT organisations.
You'll take ownership of the properties in the region while working to build the brand in the community.
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) with relevant asset management experience. Prior REIT experience an advantage.
* Ability to comprehend title and legal documentation conveying title, insurance certificates and riders, mortgage and portfolio debt instruments, construction specifications, plans and contracts.
* Analytical skills; including the following:
* oComprehending, analysing, and interpreting financial statements, budgets and financial forecast models
* oAnalysing the financial impact of capital allocation decisions and thinking creatively in regard to maximizing returns.
* oSummarizing property and financial performance through evaluation of various data sources including operations and capital expenditures, financial forecasting, job cost accounting, project budgeting, variance analysis and expense reconciliations.
* The ability to effectively respond, verbally or in writing, to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints.
* The ability to make effective presentations and respond to questions from internal and external stakeholders, clients, customers and the general public
* Requires knowledge of all applicable rules, laws, ordinances towards real estate title and conveyances, leases and licenses, service and construction contracts, and debt instruments and security documents
* Experience working through entitlement development, master planning and construction oversight in an ownership / strategic capacity.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.