Applications Support Analyst
£30,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
· A 'Customer First' mentality
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· In depth knowledge and experience of MySQL
· In depth knowledge and experience of writing SQL queries for fixing data issues
· Solid experience in 1st & 2nd line software / application support
· Ability to prioritise and execute tasks
· Strong written and verbal communication skills across all disciplines
· Experience of providing support on software and client data integrations and application configurations.
· Linux administration & Windows Server
· MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle DB
· Client VPN access
· Able to perform in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
· JSON and UI Configurations
· Knowledge of ITIL Foundation v.3 (or equivalent).
· Scripting - PowerShell, Bash/Shell
· Experience/knowledge of Jira Service Management.
· Proficient Business Systems knowledge (i.e., Jira and Confluence).
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.