Application Support Analyst
£33,000 | Northampton | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
Application Support Analyst (Permanent)
Up to £33,000 Per Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Analyst with responsibility for providing 1st class support to one of InterQuest's prestigious clients.
Based in the UK Service Desk, the person will be required to professionally and efficiently handle requests, ensuring those requests are monitored & resolved within agreed Service and Operational Levels.
Work Activities / Role requirements:
* Provide 1st and 2nd line support and liaise with the Development Team regarding 3rd Line support.
* On a daily basis carry out company infrastructure checks to ensure support systems availability.
* Answer the support telephone promptly and in a pleasant and courteous manner.
* Respond to all communications received from the company's external and internal customers promptly and in a professional and efficient manner (both verbal and in written format).
* Promptly deal with and progress external and internal customer queries and tasks, etc. Example, check the support in-box regularly throughout the working day.
* Troubleshoot customer queries and escalate wherever necessary. Conduct web sessions with customers to identify and understand potential issues.
* Provide onsite and remote customer support, software installations and upgrades as and when required by the customer.
* Build and test prototype databases for installation at customer sites.
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills and a good standard of spoken and written English
* Excellent multitasking skills
* Ability to work alone and in a team.
* Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with the desire to succeed and grow within the role.
* Desire to build relationships and collaborative partnerships with clients
* 2+ years in a similar role
* Experience of ITSM applications desirable but not mandatory
* ITIL certification desirable
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.