Application Support Analyst
£45,000 | Manchester City Centre | Permanent
Posted 21 days ago
Application Support Analyst | Manchester | £30K - £45K + Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join a tech savvy award winning software house that builds exciting platforms for the enterprise market with a unique product.
The business is still in the early years of their growth plan. You will have opportunity to develop and grow with exposure to different technologies in a flexible working environment. This business screams mature and up to date in the remote working world with only 3 days a week mandatory on site.
As an Application support Analyst you will:
* Deal with issues and questions logged by customers and provide support
* Log and assign reported issues using the helpdesk ticketing system
* Assisting with analysis, problem-solving and delivery of maintainable and efficient software solutions
* Liaise with software developers to resolve issues
* Involvement in minor development work with the potential to grow this over time
* Providing concise reports of service-related activities such as application status reports
* Experience in managing live applications including reviewing performance, stability, log files
* Self-motivated individual with great organisational skills and collaborative working
* Use of the agile methodology as a tool and not for the sake of saying "Agile"
* Exposure to IT Support ticketing System (Jira Service Desk or similar)
* Use of Atlassian Confluence and Jira
* ITIL Processes
* Software testing experience or detailed exposure
You will be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining high quality standards. You have the opportunity to be in a mindset where you're hungry for extra responsibility and wanting to create your own career path within the business.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please feel free to contact me directly on 0161 237 0004 or apply through this advert and I will contact you ASAP!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.