Application Support Analyst
£700 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 14 days ago
Keywords: application, support, analyst, thinkfolio, oms, database, execution, tradeweb, marketaxess, liquidnet, flextrade, asset management, classes, bonds, equities, etd, fixed income, otc, derivatives, sql, java, vba, scripting, cadis, controlm, front office
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire an experienced Application Support Analyst to provide Investment BAU support to the business. This is a heavily user-facing role and its purpose is to ensure that BAU needs of the business are met. The support covers a range of applications from 3 rd party front office programmes to bespoke quantitative financial modelling platforms. Please note - Thinkfolio OMS experience is essential for this role so please only apply if you have experience here.
The Application Support Analyst will be expected to:
* Prioritise issue resolution based on business risk.
* Ensure that issues are owned from notification to closure.
* Ensure there is regular contact with users (predominantly IT users).
* Undertake small scale development tasks, primarily creating checks and automation and data reconstructions
* Ensure that IT Operations' documented procedures are followed.
* Identify and engage with Product Teams as well as other front office colleagues such as Operations, Traders, Fund Managers etc.
The successful Application Support Analyst will possess:
* Proven background and understanding of Asset Management. This is essential to understand the types of Asset Classes involved.
* Deep understanding of Thinkfolio OMS. This includes an understanding of Thinkexecution and the Thinkfolio database structure.
* Knowledge of Fixed Income and OTC Derivatives.
* Strong SQL skills.
* Knowledge of one or more execution applications including Tradeweb, MarketAxess, Liquidnet or Flextrade.
* Take a hands-on approach where required including for example the booking of test trades, checking of outputs etc.
Other desirable skills required by the Application Support Analyst:
* Experience with other asset classes relating to Investment Management.
* Scheduling tools experience such as Control-M or CADIS.
* Knowledge of Benchmarks and Performance advantageous.
The role will start remotely but ideally return to office work in Jan 2022.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.