Application Support Analyst
£75,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 9 days ago
Keywords: Application, Support, Analyst, SQL, MSSQL, Investment Banking, Investment Management, scripts, stored-procedures, azure
My client is a leading Investment Management business looking to hire an Application Support Analyst with strong skills in SQL to support their mid/back office applciatons.
The Application Support Analyst will be expected to:
* Support all scheduled processing including overnight batches, messaging to third parties, automated file transfers, data loading and processing etc.
* Prioritise issue resolution based on business risk and ensure regular contact with users.
* Undertake small scale development tasks, primarily creating checks and automation and data reconstructions.
The successful candidate will possess:
Strong industry experience with SQL, including expertise in areas such as:
* developing and running stored procedures
* debugging scripts
* pulling data from complex databases
* creating scripts to solve/automate
Experience in supporting applications based in the cloud, specifically Azure - would be highly advantageous. Additionally, any exposure to supporting an enterprise level scheduling system like Control M or UC4 would be beneficial.
Be accurate and highly detail orientated
Demonstrate a self-starter attitude and strong ownership ethic
Be a team player, expected to help with raising skill level in the team where appropriate
The role will start remotely but ideally return to office work in Q3 of 2021.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.