Application Support Analyst - Contract 12M - up to £525 Umbrella - Hybrid
Competitive | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 16 days ago
Keywords: Application, Support, Analyst, SQL, T-SQL, PL-SQL, MSSQL, powershell, tableau, qlkiview, ssrs, powerbi, controlm, uc4
Application Support Analyst - London/Hybrid - Contract (12M) - Up to £525 Inside IR35
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire an Application Support Analyst, responsible for the day-to-day support and the underlying infrastructure required by the business including administration, application support, security, infrastructure services and providing help to the offshore programme.
* Prioritise issue resolution based on business risk.
* Ensure that issues are owned from notification to closure.
* Ensure there is regular contact with users (predominantly IT users).
* Undertake small scale development tasks, primarily creating checks and automation and data reconstructions
* Participate in and initiate relevant meetings.
* Ensure that IT Operations' documented procedures are followed.
* Excellent technical and business application knowledge and an understanding of automated processes.
* Experience in supporting applications based in the cloud, specifically Azure is highly advantageous.
* Strong SQL skills, ideally in Microsoft SQL.
* Confidently dealt with 3rd Line Support issues with difficult problem solving.
* Ability to participate in an overnight on-call rota and flexibility when major issues occur, independently.
* Proven experience in Application Support in a Windows environment.
* Deep understanding of how to create scripts to solve/automate (Powershell).
* Experience supporting a user facing reporting system such as Tableau, Qlkiview, SSRS, PowerBI or similar.
Day Rate: Up to 525 Inside Ir35
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.