Application Packager -Software Packager - O365- SCCM
£400 per day | Greater London | Contract
Posted 12 days ago
Application Packager /Software Packager - O365- SCCM
Application Packager/Software Packager with experience in packaging and deploying applications to endpoint devices with SCCM, Intune and other packaging methods is urgently needed to join a Higher Education client to deploy applications for staff and student desktops as part of their digital/cloud transformation.
The Application Packager/Software Packager will be responsible for packaging, testing and deploying all applications used on End User devices to high service standards including windows desktops, laptops, MacOS devices, tablets, phones and other virtual environments.
Application Packager /Software Packager - O365- SCCM- Essential Experience
* Strong desktop application deployment experience including packaging and deploying applications to endpoint devices with SCCM, Intune and other packaging methods.
* Experience of packaging to MSI format tools (Flexera, InstallShield) and the deployment using scripting languages (PowerShell)
* Experience of repackaging other formats (setup.exe, InstallSheild and Inno Setup into MSI or other deployable formats)
* Experience of working with a structured testing process to ensure applications function as required.
* Experience of fault finding using a range of tools (Process Monitor, Process Explorer and other SysInternals tools, and of snapshotting to find system modifications caused by software installs.
* Excellent understanding of Active Directory, Organisational Unit design and Group Policy for Windows
* Experience of deploying applications to Android and IOS devices using tools such as Microsoft Intune or other Mobile Device Management solutions
* Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Application Packager/Software Packager - O365- SCCM- Desirable Experience
* Experience of packaging and deploying using Microsoft EndPoint Manager formats such as: (.intunewin, .appx, .appxbundle, .msix, and .msixbundle)
* Experience of Microsoft 365 services and components as they relate to End User device provision, including Settings Sync, OneDrive, Threat Protection and Data Loss Protection
* Experience in the management and provisioning of Windows devices via cloud methods (Microsoft Windows Autopilot and Microsoft Endpoint Manager/InTune)
* experience of using AppSense
Please note this role is inside IR35, fully remote and is an immediate start date.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.