£55,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
I am currently working with a well-established manufacturing business in North London to recruit an Applications Team Lead/Manager.
The business currently service over 2000 orders and deliveries every day!
Their current IT team is around 10 in London, this will be growing rapidly in the next 12-18 months so this is a great time to be joining. The team is moving from an infrastructure and support focused team to become a more well-rounded set up.
What will I be doing?
* You will provide guidance and leadership to the applications team and take ownership of the applications team's plan.
* Take responsibility for existing applications within the business
* Provide solutions to any business issues with existing applications
* Ensure all applications are upgraded
* Attend meetings and lead meetings when necessary, being the representative for the IT Team when needed.
* Mange an ongoing list of enhancements to prioritise and deliver.
What skills will I have?
An understanding of a Senior Applications role
Knowledge of various ERP/EPOS systems
A background within retail or manufacturing (Ideally with retail systems experience but not essential)
A degree in a computer science or related subject
Experience with implementing ERP systems
Leadership/Team Management experience
You are expected to have a strong understanding of technology, including knowledge/experience with SQL and Databases.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to Katie.email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.