£65,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
A top innovative commercial radio group, home to a wide range of radio brands is searching for an experienced Android developer with a passion for high-quality code to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be an Android developer with a strong grasp of agile practices and OOP fundamentals and design patterns. They will have working knowledge of building rich visual interfaces in Android and of audio programming. Finally, they will be someone always eager to learn, able to work in a sociable, cross-functional team and committed to testing and delivering great products.
* 2 Years of experience in Android development.
* Experience of Agile practices.
* A strong understanding of OOP fundamentals and design.
* Experience in building rich visual interfaces in Android.
* Experience handling audio in Android.
* Understanding of the importance of CI.
* Experience of writing & maintaining unit tests.
* Understanding of RxJava.
* Experience audio programming.
* Experience with Android's Animation Framework.
* Experience designing web based APIs.
* Exposure to common Android ecosystem frameworks.
* Creative and satisfying place for developers to work.
* Great opportunities to pick up new skills.
* Office in a central location.
* Great barista on-site.
* A shiny MacBook Pro to work on.
* Pension scheme.
* Flexible annual leave scheme.
* Life and health assurance.
* A competitive monthly salary.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.