Competitive | Scotland | Permanent
Posted 10 days ago
**** Analytics Specialist | Scotland | Remote Working ****
InterQuest are working with an established Bank who are looking to bring on board someone to join their Analytics team.
The role will focus on a combination of a traditional analyst whilst acting like an internal consultant between projects across multiple analytics/data teams across the business.
The experience the client is ideally looking for is:
* Experience within an analytical role (ideally, but not limited to, financial services/banking)
* Performing ad- hoc tasks including deep dive analysis
* Experienced within SAS/SQL/R
* Ability to work with stakeholders to guarantee analytics contribution to the objectives of the business
* Working alongside additional areas of the business such as Risk, Customer, Commercial
* Experience in testing and impact assessment of work we have done within the project
If this is of interest to you, or someone you know who would be, please get in touch ASAP or apply.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.