€55 | Amsterdam | Contract
Posted 14 days ago
Interim AML Consultant Role - Hybrid - Amsterdam/Rotterdam
We are currently supporting a leading bank who are looking for immediately available AML Consultants to join the business on an interim basis. This will be up to 6 months contract.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting KYC/CDD reviews to identify and verify the identities of clients
- Assessing the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing associated with clients
- Developing and implementing KYC/CDD policies and procedures aligned with regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Monitoring client activities and transactions to identify potential red flags
- Reporting suspicious activities to the appropriate authorities
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a comprehensive and coordinated approach to AML.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in financial crime and AML, reviewing client files.
- Proven expertise in KYC, Transaction Monitoring, CDD, and EDD with good knowledge of the processes involved.
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills.
- Experience within banking, preferably in a FinTech environment.
If you are experienced in Banking or Fintech with relevant AML experience, get in touch ASAP at Atanu.Pramanik@interquestgroup.com or 161 237 0021
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.