Agile Transformation Marketing Lead (Remote)
£500 per day | East Sussex | Contract
Posted 25 days ago
Our client is a leading financial services organisation. They are currently undergoing an enterprise scale programme of development & transformation/change. They urgently require an experienced remote Agile Transformation Marketing Lead to help transform our client's marketing operations into an agile structure with a unified backlog of marketing tasks.
Across the distinct B2B, D2C and positioning elements of the marketing teams, you will identify and catalogue the work currently underway and scheduled. This work will also enable you to identify skills gaps within the team to make the team more self-sufficient. At the end of your stay with the client you will have left in place a de-siloed marketing team on the start of a real agile journey, with agile-friendly standards and compliance processes in place.
- Unearth undocumented BAU tasks by working with individual marketing teams
- Work with marketing teams to a develop a calendar of BAU items as they fall through the year
- Clearly categorize BAU items as they are unearthed (regulatory, hygiene, etc.)
- Breaking down the types of skill sets needed for tasks (generalist, copy writing, email production etc etc.)
- Determining the best fit for certain categorizations of task (internal resource, agency, freelance etc.)
- Analyse, alongside P&L owners, the value of existing BAU tasks
- Work within a framework to help determine tasks which are better suited to an operational team than the marketing team
- Deliver a Keep, Continue, Change recommendation document.
- Hand final backlog back into new agile structured marketing team and offer guidance on treating/working with the backlog
- Take marketing team on the journey of understanding the benefits of agile/backlog working
- Introduce the team to agile working methodologies, assisting them to adopt the new way of working
- Understanding of agile planning (backlogs, user stories) - exposure to agile marketing environments a plus.
- Understanding of regulated products - financial services not essential, but ability to understand and categorize work
- Stakeholder management - ability to concisely update on where the process has got to
- Excellent judgement and business awareness
- Analysis and documentation skills
Fantastic opportunity, immediate start, remote role, send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.