Agile Delivery Manager
£65,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
*** Fantastic Opportunity for an Agile Delivery Manager***
The company are an innovation hub within an enterprise business that has an annual turnover of almost £1billion so they are able offer all the support and benefits of a major corporate without any of the red tape or restrictions. They have a unique product offering within the D2C ecommerce space.
The company is expanding globally, especially in the USA!!
You will be a critical part to the company and play a big part in the overall success of the development teams with opportunities to influence standards, principles, and ways of working. You must be confident in working with non-technical business stakeholders also.
You will be working with the project delivery team and also the development team on defined projects to identify solution definitions and to size the work, leading to a sprint delivery forecast.
* Project Lead throughout the project life cycle and effectively interact with multiple stakeholders (Third-party partners, Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Operations, Legal/Compliance and Technology teams
* Promote use of agile techniques
* Transform customer and client needs into well-defined use cases that stakeholders can fully understand and leverage to create design requirements
* Challenge and drive key stakeholders across the business to make decisions on priorities
* Manage relationships with internal partners to ensure alignment on project objectives, critical tasks, milestones and dependencies.
Location - Manchester
Remote - Hybrid working - 1 or 2 days in the office a month
Salary - up to £65,000
I'm open to speaking to people from a broad level of experience for this role, so if you don't tick everything on the spec, I'd still be open to a chat. Feel free to drop me a note if you have any questions or apply through LinkedIn and I'll be in touch. My direct email is email@example.com .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.