Agile Delivery Manager
£61,757 | London | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
Agile Delivery Manager x2 - Higher Education
Agile Delivery Manager is needed to work with our prestigious Russell Group London based University on a permanent basis.
The Agile Delivery Manager will focus on supporting, coaching and enabling agile projects and teams to deliver specific product (services) or transformations. The Agile Delivery manager will be working with the Product Owners to define the roadmap for a given product and translate this into user stories, leading and facilitating the collaborative, dynamic planning process.
One of the projects planned will be focused on complex supercomputing, datasets, software and people that make computational science and digital scholarship possible. An innovative hybrid: a professional services department with an academic mission. There will be a laboratory for research, teaching and innovation in the application of advanced computational and data-intensive research methods, working in partnership with academics from all disciplines.
The other project will be focused on a broader Digital Infrastructure team, with a focus on Digital Change.
This post holder will drive the agile practices, ensuring the delivery of reliable and secure infrastructure and services to the research groups.
This opportunity is ideal for scrum masters, Agile Project Managers, or Digital Project Managers looking to step up into a delivery management role, with excellent career progression to one of the universities' Grade 9 Senior Agile Delivery roles.
Agile Delivery Manager - Higher Education - Essential Experience
* Degree level qualification or equivalent experience
* Industry recognised project management qualification
* Proven experience in delivering projects and products (services)
* Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
* Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
* Experience in facilitating and organising multi-disciplinary teams
* Good financial management of project budgets and reporting
* Excellent facilitation, collaboration and communication skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to persuade and influence stakeholders
* Listening closely, and speaking with clarity to all colleagues, staff, students and partners
* Good knowledge of Jira and other project management tools
Agile Delivery Manager - Higher Education- Desirable Experience
* Previous experience in coaching team members in Agile practices
* Previous experience in delivering a project in the relevant technology
Excellent pension, holiday entitlement and work life balance opportunities.
£42,149 to £61,757 Depending On Experience (£42,149 to £53,757 + £8K market supplement)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.