Agile Delivery Manager
£68,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Agile Delivery Manager
My client is an established household name for sports who produces authentic, premium and innovative content on linear and digital platforms. They are undergoing a life changing transformation and have won exclusive rights on being the brand who will host a worldwide viewed sports in the coming years. Their reach is across 99 countries and in 21 languages.
As the Agile Delivery Manager, your role is crucial in delivering on this incredible journey against their digital strategy.
To be considered and successful you will ensure robust delivery of web technologies, passionate about digital technology, knowing the best plans to deliver digital capabilities. You must have experience working with Product Managers, Testers, Developers, Engineers etc and proven experience of the Software Development Life Cycle. You will be hands on, always ready to roll your sleeves up and dive in to help troubleshoot technical issues or perform QA and UAT. Taking charge of group settings, building robust project plans, deliver at pace and customer centric. Always ensuring that the decisions and strategy always is driven by customers wants and needs.
It would be advantageous if you have experience of working with multiple stakeholders and the ability to navigate international business structures.
* Plan projects by turning product roadmaps into robust release plans that track to business objectives.
* Partner with Product Management to understand priorities across initiatives, manage dependencies between teams, mitigate risks and remove obstacles.
* Serve the product management team to enable them to deliver on customer and business objectives.
* Align with and cross-pollinate to other Product teams and Delivery Managers
Key Skills and Experience
* Several years working in the digital space for a technology or media company
* Self-starting, enthusiastic, and a "go-getter." Objective and action-orientated, both personally and organisationally
* Able to translate technical terms to non-technical parties
* Knowledge and experience of Agile and release processes is a must
This role is exclusive to InterQuest Group. Apply now for more information!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.