£22,000 | Royal Tunbridge Wells | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
Are you the next member of the #InterQuestFamily?
The InterQuest Group is an award-winning, specialist Digital Transformation recruitment business, with 6 UK offices, and international offices in New York and Frankfurt. We are comprised of 5 operating brands; InterQuest, IQ Talent Solutions, Rees Draper Wright, ECOM and Albany Beck. Our core values; Strength, Pace, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Team Work, are at the heart of everything we do.
To manage and administer the central contractor book and act as the primary contact for any contractor queries. To support Recruitment Consultants and Account Managers by providing market information and commercial opportunities gathered from the InterQuest contractor community. Provide ad hoc support to the IQ Talent Centre admin function when required.
* Act as primary point of contact for contractor queries - dealing primarily with queries around pay, timesheets, invoicing and contracts.
* Ownership of a contractor book and the smooth running of the placements by managing processes around new starters, contract extensions and finishers.
* Timely performance calls (Bi-weekly and/or Monthly) to both contractors and client line managers to ensure service levels of the highest standard are achieved.
* Gaining commercial information, leads and candidate referrals from contractors and passing onto the relevant parts of the InterQuest business.
* Minimum Lead definition: Role title, rate/salary, company, location.
* Running monthly audits to ensure that recruitment consultants are contacting their contractors.
* Contacting candidates sourced through the group website and ensuring their details are loaded onto the group database. Working with the wider group to ensure all relevant applicants are contacted within 24 hours.
* Updating and distributing progress and useful market information to IQ Consultants, Account Managers and Business Leaders.
* Staying abreast of contract law and initiatives affecting contractors and recruitment agencies.
* Acting as Subject Matter experts specifically for AWR, IR 35, and any other upcoming relevant legislation.
* Training and supporting recruitment consultants on legislation as and when required.
* Production and distribution of Business Intelligence reports including contractor starter and finishers reports.
* Undertake contractor on-boarding checks/compliance and ensure internal systems are up to date. This may include carrying out Security, Visa and Reference checks and working with the InterQuest contract compliance team.
* ISO accreditation. Keeping track of surveys, collecting facility management certificates, collating training results, planning and minuting management review meetings, updating the Quality Manual and QMS Folder all with the objective of passing ISO assessments.
* Visiting contractors onsite as and when required in order to conduct "Contract Surgeries" or in support of general duties.
* Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
* Excellent communication skills including the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
* Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and a methodical approach to delivering tasks.
* A positive "Can-do" attitude, with the ability to anticipate problems and take ownership for their resolution.
* Ability to work under pressure and ensure the highest standards of customer service are achieved.
* A pro-active approach to seeking and distributing relevant information across the InterQuest Group.
Recruitment industry /Professional services experience would be an advantage.
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.