£24,000 | Northampton | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 12 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the software sector, supporting them with the recruitment of an Administrator join their thriving in Northampton where there is a 50% hybrid working in place. The role will pay a competitive salary (available on request).
The position will play a key role in ensuring that billing is accurate and on time, leading to improved cash flow.
What is expected of the Administrator?
• Work with other departments to ensure that the end-to-end processes deliver accurate and timely invoicing which can be collected quickly and efficiently.
• To identify and resolve billing issues
• Coordinate with the relevant departments to ensure invoicing is produced accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with company policy
• Handle all internal customer enquiries promptly and efficiently to satisfy customer requirements and escalate in a timely manner if required.
• Analyse large volumes of data to ensure the highest level of accurate revenue
• Maintain a high degree of focus on results, through regular/continuous review
What we look for in an Administrator?
• Numerate and literate
• PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Must be able to read/write/speak English fluently
• Ability to accurately process data within given timescales
• Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
• Experience working in a similar role Accounts, Finance, Sales administrator etc.
What the Administrator will receive?
• Competitive basic salary
• Hybrid working
• Industry leading benefits
• Opportunity to work for a leading, global software brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.