£21,500 | Northampton | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients who are leading name in their field, supporting them with the recruitment of An Administrator based in Northampton with hybrid working options 2 to 3 days per week and paying £21,500.
What is expected of the Administrator?
- To ensure the admin process adheres to company procedures and customer requirements.
- To administer the process of a customer query and ensure resolution to the customer satisfaction in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maximise the level of efficiency of resolving customer queries and tickets to aid in the delivery of a seamless end to end process for the customer to meet or exceed SLAs to deliver a high level of customer (internal and external) satisfaction
- Customer call handling to resolve queries and customer issues.
- Process administration amendments.
What we look for in an Administrator?
- Numerate and literate
- PC literate with good excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to accurately process data within given timescales
- Minimum of one years’ experience in an office environment
- Customer handling experience
What the Administrator will receive?
- Hybrid working
- £21,500 plus industry leading benefits
- Opportunity to work for global, leading brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.