Competitive | Northampton | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Data Governance Administrator to work out of their offices in Northampton.
You will execute Data Governance processes enabling the smooth execution of all processes to ensure maximum customer satisfaction is achieved and service levels are met or exceeded for all customer requirements.
What is expected of the Data Governance Administrator;
* Responsible for the performance of the Data Governance processes ensuring that they meet and exceed its KPIs and ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures
* To meet or exceed SLAs to deliver a high level of customer (internal and external) satisfaction
* Carry out the process of creation and amendment of customer accounts and data therein to maintain the integrity of customer accounts to agreed SLAs.
* Ensure customer account structures meet all legal parameters and internal requirements for accurate transactional processing.
* Ensure all data requests are carried out on a timely basis.
* Ensure all allocated queries & tickets resolution are managed ensuring quality and quick response to customers and departmental members
* Monitor the request levels to ensure SLAs are achieved.
* Help to identify process efficiencies to increase departmental performance.
* To support the team leader to ensure departmental targets and objectives are met.
* Assist in relevant projects, when required.
What we look for in a Data Governance Administrator;
* Good prioritisation and organisational skills
* Numerate and literate
* Must have good English skills (read/write/speak)
* Be able to work within a high volume, fast paced and customer focused environment
* A European or Nordic language especially for provided OpCo's would helpful, but not required
* Working knowledge of Oracle financials would be an advantage
What the Data Governance Administrator will receive;
* A highly competitive salary
* Modern working environment
* Opportunity to work for a leading global brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.