Administator- International Mobility Specalist
£115 per day | Uxbridge | Contract
Posted 24 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients in the hospitality and travel sector, supporting them with the recruitment of an International Mobility Administrator on an interim basis initially for 6 Months.
Strong levels of organisation and attention to detail will be vital in a role where your workload and priorities will change on a regular basis.
*Please note I will accept applications from extremely strong administrators *
What is expected of an International Mobility Administrator;
- Assisting with guidance to talent resourcing and HR to ensure the relevant policy is used.
- Preparing initial cost illustrations and cost projections.
- Arranging the production of employment documentation as appropriate.
- Getting involved with briefings with talent resourcing and HR to explain compensation package and support provided.
- Ensuring all relevant information is included in HR and International Mobility systems and trackers. Includes information for finance forecasting.
- Initiating services to be provided by the relocation and destination services company as appropriate and ensuring the employee is appropriately supported.
- Assisting with initiating tax and social security briefings and ensuring continued compliance, as appropriate.
- Assisting with immigration due diligence and compliance in the Europe region.
- Assisting with ensuring employees are included in the correct healthcare, life insurance and pension schemes.
- Assisting with reviewing house leases, arranging renewals and payments, and return of deposits as appropriate.
- Being a point of contact for the relocated employee and third-party vendors.
- To identify situations that need escalation for advice and support from Managers or Director International Mobility
- Administering the Modified Payrolls and ensuring appropriate changes are made. Includes reconciliation and responding to internal and external audit queries.
- Supporting the personal tax return and ensuring third party vendor is provided with an annual authorization list and appropriate company related data.
- Supporting tax equalized programme and ensuring annual reconciliations are carried out
- Ad hoc assistance with Europe hotels General managers.
- Assisting in ad hoc projects to ensure continued improvement with compliance, process, use of policies and employee experience.
What we look for in an International Mobility Administrator;
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in ideally an IM Administrator or an HR Administrator working in a Global corporate environment
- Strong verbal and communicational skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues and third-party vendors internationally
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Experience of working in a diverse environment
- Ability to prioritise workload and know when to escalate to obtain the support required.
What the International Mobility Administrator gets in return;
- Highly competitive salary of £115 PD
- 6 month Initial Contract
- Excellent Global brand to add to your portfolio
- Great office location
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.