Accounts Payable Administrator
Competitive | Northampton | Contract
Posted 4 days ago
Accounts Payable Assistant
Full-Time,Contract Intilally Till 30th April
InterQuest Solutions are recruiting on behalf of one of their award winning IT clients in the search for an Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis. The role is to ensure that all suppliers' invoices are controlled, recorded, processed and paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- To batch, code and allocate invoices accurately on purchase ledger to ensure that all suppliers are paid in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of suppliers' statements
- To control stock invoices, through recording, processing and payment in a timely and accurate manner
- Sorting post and distributing to the accounts payable team/printing off documents on Accounts Payable inbox (part of team rota)
- Scanning invoices onto software for filing.
- Dealing with internal and suppliers' queries
- Ad hoc reporting and supporting of other departmental duties during peak periods
Skills and Experience:
- Good level of literacy and numeracy, to include suitable secondary education
- Good PC skills data entry, with intermediate spreadsheets skills
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of accounting concepts to properly code expenses
- Good time management skills
- Accurate and methodical with attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and a team player
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.