£25,000 | West Sussex | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Our client is a multinational loyalty and benefits company, who are seeking an Accounts Assistant for a maternity cover contract on a 12-month fixed term contract basis. This will be based in their luxurious offices based in Haywards Heath paying up to £25,000.
This is to join their Cash Management team dedicated to the Insurance and Assistance division.
What is expected of the Accounts Assistant;
- Daily upload of bank statements into SAP & work with 'FEBAN'
- Production of 'SAP versus bank' report daily to ensure bank balances in SAP match the bank statements and resolve any discrepancies
- Daily production of treasury report for both HSBC and Barclays ensuring all bank accounts have enough funds in place
- Work with the finance team to ensure that all transactions are cleared daily and any uncleared items in the bank sub ledgers are investigated in a timely manner
- Produce fortnightly report of any uncleared items on sub accounts for review and escalation
- Weekly Cash Flow including transactions analysis
- Cash management
- Monthly bank reconciliations including full analysis of any uncleared items
- Maintain Investment register and prepare paperwork & journals for new or reinvested investment deals, including monthly accrual for investment income
- Provide support to the management accountants on other balance sheet reconciliations
- Raising AdHoc freeform payments in SAP
What we look for in a Accounts Assistant;
- Previous experience working within an operational Finance department
- Experience working with Ledgers
- Finance systems experience - ideally SAP but training will be provided.
- Experience with Bank reconciliations
- Treasury reporting would be desirable
What the Accounts Assistant will receive;
- A base salary of up to £25,000 dependent upon experience
- Luxury offices
- Modern working environment
- Excellent Benefits
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.