£26,000 | Northampton | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 7 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the software sector, supporting them with the recruitment of an Accounts Administrator to join their thriving team in Northampton (hybrid working available).
Our role offers full training for candidates with good excels skills with some experience working in a similar department. You administer and bill all the Global contracts across EMEA for all Direct and Indirect countries in line with the overall Global agreements to ensure billed accurately, consistently, and efficiently whilst maintaining good relations with both and internal and external customers (training provided).
What is expected of the Accounts Administrator
* To ensure the billing process adheres to company procedures and customer requirements
* Maintain and update contracts as and when appropriate
* Handle all customer enquiries/complaints promptly and efficiently to satisfy customer requirements and escalate in a timely manner if required
* Assist in relevant projects where required
* Work within a high volume, fast paced and customer focused environment
What we look for in a Accounts Administrator
* Ability to maintain a high degree of focus on results, through regular/continuous review and accurate and timely reporting
* Excellent customer handling skills
* Numerate and literate
* PC literate with good excel
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in a similar role
What the Accounts Administrator will receive?
- A global leading brand
- Industry leading benefits.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.