£60,000 | Milton Keynes | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
Home base with travel to customer sites
£40,000 - £60,000 base salary with commission and benefits
We are currently hiring for one of our clients who are a leading IT Services company and are looking for a Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis - this role is based remotely with the occasional meetings to customer sites.
The Account Manager will be responsible for retention and growth of revenue streams that deliver sustainable and profitable income for the company. The role will be focused on a specific group of customers who are, typically, large global corporations with a significant UK presence. The account manager will be targeted on in-year growth and New Order acquisition through the sale of services and should be mindful of developing significant long-term relationships. Adding bandwidth to a strong and established team.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Ideal role for a Sales Person with a proven track record of selling looking to grow into working with large Corporate accounts
* Experience of working in or selling to a corporate blue-chip environment would be advantageous.
* Demonstration of constant target achievement.
* Prioritisation of workload and capable of working independently
* Ability to define and articulate solutions based propositions.
* Experience of managing complex billing methodologies and working with various internal departments to ensure accuracy and timeliness of billing
* Broad understanding of ICT and Unified Communications product, technologies and services.
* Customer facing experience with strong organisational, communication and presentation skills.
Location Independent Working (Home Based)
Majority of customer offices are West of London (West London M25 ring) and Central London. A home location providing relatively quick access to these geographical locations would be advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.