£30,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
Our client are an established, non-profit, international membership organisation based in Central London and are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team. This person will manage their existing client base, as well as self-generating and winning new business within new and existing sectors to expand the client portfolio.
* Seeking and closing new opportunities for future sales
* Schedule meetings with new and existing clients and responding to client enquiries
* Seek post-event feedback from stakeholders and communicate improvement ideas
* Initiate contact with potential customers
* Prepare cost models and ensure profit is maximised for all opportunities
* Regularly update sales forecast
* Establish and maintain relationships with clients
* Prepare and issue purchase orders
* Ensure delivery of services on budget
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of at least 3 years' experience in B2B Account Management and sales experience. This person will bring a consultative approach to the role and have a clear and professional telephone manner. We are looking for someone who is able to write sales proposals and communicate effectively with key decision makers and stakeholders. Experience using Salesforce is desired.
This client will invest in your progression and are offering a lucrative commission structure and variety of great benefits. Send your CV today to avoid disappointment!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.